Posted on Jun 12, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my fast-moving consumer goods clients is looking for a Remote working Data Engineer that van be based out of locations
Primary: NL, Belgium, UK
Secondary: Any near shore like Spain or Romania
This is a 12 month extendable contract.
As a Data Engineer:
You will help clients transform their business, mostly driven by digital opportunities and technology. In a typical program, you are working at the intersection of business and technology with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities of IT and how these can contribute to run an organization better or different.
You will be working in a fast-paced Agile environment and expected to facilitate, guide, and influence the clients and teams towards right information technology architecture and becoming interface between Business leadership, Tech leadership and the delivery teams. You would be expected to complex design and high performance architecture in AWS and Big Data technologies
- Design and Develop data pipelines
- Delivers robust, scalable and reusable solutions
- Automate data extraction, transformation and
- provisioning irrespective of type of source and target
- Structured & unstructured data, big data
- Python/Scala, Spark, Snowflake, SQL, No SQL, API,
- Streaming (eg Kafka), Scheduling/Orchestration,
- Core Engineering (versioning, ci/cd, quality,
- automated testing)
- Kubernetes (high level), Docker, Modelling tools,
- data visualization (eg Tableau)
- Soft skill
- Team player
- Curious, Courageous, Craftsman
- Mastery in Data Engineering
Apply now for immediate interview!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€60k - €80k Annual
€65k - €95k Annual