Big Data Systems Engineer - Brussels
Posted on Jun 9, 2020 by Eurostaff Group Limited
- You will be involved in the build of a fast data backbone platform based on Cloudera technology. Your focus will be on the systems side, but you will work in close collaboration with the Big Data developers.
- Participate and assist in projects together with the customer.
- Keep track of new technologies within the Big Data landscape and introduce these within the platform.
- Guarantee the stability of our environments.
- Build next gen cloud-native Big Data platforms
- Document and transfer the necessary knowledge to operations.
- Always think and reason from a customer's perspective.
- Solve L3 incidents and problems.
- You have specific experience in deploying, maintaining and monitoring robust stream processing architectures built on Cloudera technology. Ideally you know your way around related existing and upcoming Big Data technologies (Hadoop stack - Cloudera, Spark, Kafka, Sentry, Jupyter, Lenses).
- You are willing to invest time and effort to learn new technologies.
- You have knowledge of Linux, Kerberos and automation tools such as Puppet or Ansible.
- You feel at ease with Scripting (Bash, Python).
Interviews and start can be doing remotely until the lockdown is fully lifted.
Please send your CV if you are interested !