OMS/MES Process Engineer
Posted on Jun 9, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
OMS/MES Process Engineer vacancy for a globally operating pharmaceutical company based in Basel.
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Prior knowledge and experience in the implementation or use of Emerson Syncade MES systems or operational experience with any MES Systems (desired, but not mandatory: min.5 years experience)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in Automation areas
- Member of OMS (Operations Management System) Group within the Automation Technologies Group.
- Leads the generation of assigned OMS design documents (Manufacturing Procedures, User Requirement Specifications) or support others in generating respective documents.
- Aligns and tracks non-operational inputs (eg from Engineering) within assigned area of responsibility.
- Supports Emerson Software Path from Functional Specification to Software Factory Acceptance Test within assigned area of responsibility.
- Acts as witness in Emerson Software Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Regularly reports the status of assigned work.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.