IT Support Analyst
Posted on Jun 8, 2020 by Sentinel
Detailed Job title: IT Support Analyst - French & English
Salary: €25,000 - 40,000 plus benefits
Are you looking for a new IT Support position?
Do you have experience in providing 1st line IT Support and language skills in both French and English?
Sentinel are working with a pharmaceutical organisation, looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their Dreux office.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Basic IT support experience in Windows, Microsoft applications and/or Citrix
- Fluent French and English language skills
- Customer service orientated
- Knowledge of VMware is beneficial but not essential
As the IT Support Analyst you'll be responsible for:
- Providing 1st and 2nd Line support on IT infrastructure
- Provide IT training if necessary
- Contribute and follow all IT processes and procedures
- Administer the AD accounts and be responsible for the on-site back-up process
Alternative job titles: 1st Line Support, Helpdesk Support, Service Desk Analyst, 2nd Line Support, Support Specialist