Senior Pre-Sales Solution Architect with Cisco/networking
Posted on Jun 6, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
This dynamic technology solutions company has an immediate need for a Pre-Sales Senior Solutions Architect for the Greater Houston territory.
This role will be responsible for mapping business requirements to technical solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of related industry experience with at least 2-4 years of pre-sales experience
- Strong background with Cisco portfolio of solutions and general experience with: data center networking, WAN architecture/design, wireless solutions, cybersecurity architecture, software-defined networking, etc.
- Experience in complex technology projects using PMBOK, Lean, ITIL or Agile methodologies
- Must enjoy cultivating new relationships and sales leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical expertise on multi-technology and infrastructure design and implementation
- Extensive vendor engagement and research and development experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Math, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Develop technical capability across a broad range of products, services, and solutions
- Map business needs to technology solutions
- Utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Utilize analytical skills and proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements and define appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with team members and other resources within the organization
- Communicate and lead client discussions and meetings at a business and technical level
- Must have good project and time management skills
This well-established company offers extremely generous compensation plan and excellent benefits. Send your resume today!