Posted on Jun 5, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Circle Lead non-STP - Amsterdam
One of my leading financial clients are looking for an experienced Circle Lead to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
You will lead one of the Circles and accompanied by an Agile coach, you guide 3 self-organizing Finance Partner Teams. These teams each consist of about 5-10 employees who are responsible for delivering finance services to many different stakeholders
Primary responsibilities are:
- Formulate challenging objectives based on principles of output steering and proven Finance knowledge to steer on planning and content when required to deliver on the COORF/Global Services ambition and goals.
- Facilitate, support and motivate teams and team members so that they together provide the best service to our stakeholders. Attention to personal development, coaching and getting the best out of teams and employees are the essential aspects of your job.
How to succeed
We are looking for a passionate and inspiring Circle Lead, who is a real ambassador. He/she has proven experience in and knowledge of Finance, Banking and the Agile Way of Working, strives for First Time Right and Continuous improvement, delivers on promises and creates an environment where people can reach their true potential and stimulates collaboration within the Global Risk and Finance Services and between Tribes, Global Risk and Finance Services and other stakeholders.
- University (Master) level in (business) economics or comparable field
- 5-10 years proven track record at management level
- Proven Banking/Finance knowledge and experience in the areas of accounting & reporting
- Knowledge and experience with implementation of (SOX) control frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Lean way of working
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Affinity with IT and process management
- Self-aware, promotes awareness in others
- Market focus, sees the bigger picture
- Energising, leads by example
- Empowerment, fosters and empowering culture
- People development, creates a learning environment
- Execution, delivers outstanding business results
- End-user focus, drives a customer centric culture
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life.
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life