Posted on Jun 5, 2020 by J & C Associates Ltd
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious EU Institutions in Europe.
We are on the lookout for a Full Stack Developer with at least 10 years of experience with a particular focus on .NET development.
These are long term contracts with a very high chance of renewal. The longer you work there, the more valuable you become and this means that you could stay there for years.
You will not only be using the latest technologies but you will also be in a more relaxed working environment where your work-life balance is respected!
In addition, they are not just looking for a standard Developer; they want people who can make a contribution to the team, who can bring new ideas and who can continue to learn and improve.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience as developer or business analyst.
- In depth knowledge of application development life cycle and environment;
- Good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier applications;
- Strong OOP knowledge and design patterns;
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (eg UML);
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (eg RUP, AGILE);
- Experience with Microsoft ASP .NET 2.0 and 4.0, C# 3.0 and 4.0, .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0, ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC, VB.NET
*Note* Working from home will be likely be required initially. However, You would be expected to work full time on-site after the travel restrictions are lifted.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.