Full-stack Java Developers Back-End
Posted on Jun 4, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be part of the IT Application Development team whose team members are focusing on the development and integration of customer facing applications. You will: participate in the design, development and implementation of complex/high impacting projects, and roll-out of global projects. Collaborate with other developers (front- & Back End) and Middleware engineers to implement scalable, extensible and standards-based solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
We are looking for people with:
- 5+ years Full-stack experience, can work with various tech and languages
- Building large-scale Java API services based on Spring Boot according to modern microservices architecture standard
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the Angular (5 or later) framework and its features
- Strong experience of RESTful API design, development and usage of JSON
- Familiarity with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Solid knowledge of Git, working with the GitFlow process of pull requests and code reviews
- Familiarity with CI/CD, automated unit & integration testing
- Experience with (Oracle, Postgres) and (Cassandra, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB)
- Familiarity with messaging platforms (IBM MQ, RabbitMQ)
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below) or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter