Senior Cloud Systems Engineer (Azure)
Posted on Jun 1, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client located in Research Triangle Park is looking for a Cloud (Azure) Systems Engineer to architect, design, and build hybrid/multi-cloud environments. Strong knowledge of security concepts (IAM), networking (IPSEC tunneling, routing, Load Balancers, etc), Windows based operating systems, and IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud services is required. Interested in learning more? Apply today and learn more about how you can join a great company making a difference across the world!
- Expert knowledge of and expertise in cloud resource management including underlying technologies and services as well as a strong understanding of role-based access management, including the installation, configuration, automation and monitoring of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud services.
- Strong knowledge of Linux system, configuration, and automation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Based Operating Systems (2008, 2012 and 2016), configuration, and automation.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts including IPSEC tunneling, routing, Load Balancers (F5), and Firewalls.
- Strong system design experience required; demonstrated ability to interview customers to determine requirements, design and document solutions in a way that can be transferred to engineering and operations groups for implementation and ongoing support.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills required; demonstrated ability to create and present ideas to senior management.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities with minimal direction.
- Strong innovative and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to help make customers successful.
- Strong knowledge of Scripting languages including PowerShell is required.
- Experience working in a charge-back environment as well as creation of financial models for designed solutions is preferred. Superior Excel skills area plus.
- Knowledge of Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Powershell or ServiceNow Orchestration is preferred.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time