Marketing & Website Manager
Posted on May 31, 2020 by Clovis Community College
Clovis, NM 88101
Posting Detail Information
Job Title Marketing & Website Manager Job Summary
Under general direction of the Director of Institutional Advancement, the Marketing & Website Manager is responsible for management of the college's website, collaboration of creating internal and external marketing and communication strategies and campaigns, leading and implementing the digital marketing presence of the College, including web, social media and email marketing, and provides creative direction for all college publications in print and digital form. Frequent development of marketing campaigns will be required and Google Analytics tracking is preferred, but not required.
• Brand Compliance: Develops, monitors and ensures compliance with institutional branding, quality, and regulatory guidelines.
• Administration: Oversee marketing (MKT) advertising and administrative publications (ADMPUB) budgets. Hire and supervise Marketing design staff and Institutional Advancement student employees.
• Strategy: Develop marketing and communication plans, including general branding and program related, for diverse platforms (print, radio, television, digital), collaborating with college departments.
• Project Management: Turn strategy vision into reality, identifying identify all the and strategically delegating those tasks to the appropriate team members. Collaborate with writers, designers, and other professionals, to produce content. Create project budgets and timelines.
• Website management: Plan, implement, manage, monitor, update, and upgrade the organization's website, ensuring full compliance on with all laws and regulations. Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information. Collaborate with other departments to create appropriate website content aligned to the organization's strategy. Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites. Offer website training to key users.
• Art Direction: Create the overall design and style of any marketing materials, delegating responsibilities to other designers (both in house and external) and provide directions.
• Edition and Production: Provide editing support, including proof reading, error checking, and fact checking, and production support for a variety of marketing materials in different formats (video, print, digital). Assist Public Relations Coordinator with drafting major college newsletters, including CCC Connections, Campus Happenings, and Alumni Connections (monthly) when necessary and applicable.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Perform additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or related field and three years' experience or the equivalent of education and experience. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere). Ability to write well, employing accepted principles of journalism is required. Knowledge and understanding of current authoring languages, editing and authoring tools, and related website technologies. Ability to evaluate new and evolving website technologies. Knowledge and understanding of internet operations and functionality, and a wide range of internet programming and design tools. Knowledge of FTP, and the ability to develop website documents. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, web page creation, and website maintenance. Photography experience is necessary. Familiar with publishing design layout, using a wide range of desktop applications including professional publishing programs, word processing and data spreadsheets. Proofreading and editing skills. Ability to organize tasks and activities essential to performing the specific duties and responsibilities of this job. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Master's degree in marketing/communications or related field and two years of experience.
Requires frequent sitting/moving about, continuous use of fine motor skills, and pushing/pulling up to 10 lbs.
Must be available to work 40 hrs. per week with normal work hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Occasional evening hours and weekend hours required.
Salary Grade SU 8 Salary $15.97
Posting Number P001593 Number of Vacancies 1 Desired Start Date 07/06/2020 Open Date 05/27/2020 Close Date
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Documents Needed to Apply
Required Documents Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts (Unofficial Accepted)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Media File