Customer Service Representative
Posted on May 30, 2020 by Rapid Response Monitoring
Rapid Response is looking for Customer Service Representatives who are professional, patient, and caring. We provide you with an extensive 4-week paid training program in a structured team-oriented environment. This training will equip you with the necessary skillsets to handle emergency alarms, procedures, and protocols to protect life and property. Working as a Customer Service Representative on our team will be a rewarding position where you can make a difference and help someone every day.
- We provide the training and knowledge to effectively handle security alarm emergencies for residential and commercial businesses
- Process inbound/outbound calls from customers and authority agencies
- Provide thorough customer service and support to our customers
- Follow protocols and procedures to maintain accurate quality assurance
- Maintain full knowledge of new policies and training materials
- Successfully complete all required training classes
- Associate degree from accredited College or equivalent Military experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed-oriented, precise, and empathetic with a sense of urgency
- Ability to be licensed in all required areas
Perks and Bonuses:
- Annual salary increases and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Bilingual in Spanish - $1.00 p/h
- Fun Company events and giveaways
- Free gym membership
- Pizza Friday!
Rapid Response Monitoring is the leading provider of electronic security monitoring. Founded in 1992, we have been growing at a steady pace and occupy a state-of-the-art facility located in downtown Syracuse, New York. We opened our second location in Corona, California in 2015. Our company's mission is to protect life and property and our people are the key to our company's success. Rapid's employees provide the very best service and protection available. Learn more at #zr
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: or by email: .
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact us by sending an e-mail to . We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.