Senior Magento Developer
Posted on May 29, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
An innovative start-up that provides comprehensive services in the areas of E-commerce, online services, and digital transformation.
Are you looking to join a company who are dominating their market? Do you have a passion for high-quality coding and working with the most up-to-date technologies? Do you want the chance for your voice to be heard and have the opportunity to shape the development and growth of the IT department at a fantastic company?
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you have:
- Expert knowledge and experience in Magento2, JS, HTML, PHP, CSS, and MySQL.
- At least 2 years' experience in Magento2 Development.
- Experience in version control systems such as GIT.
- A Swiss or EU National.
- Fluent in English.
- A self-learner who can work autonomously in a proficient way.
- Familiar with Trello and Slack tools.
- Building and configuring Magento2 eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Working in a team of highly skilled Front End and Back End developers.
- possibility of personal and professional development, internal training on soft and hard skills.
- Access to the latest technologies and resources.
- Modern and spacious workplace in central Zurich.
- Flexible working hours.
- Above average pension payment.
- Accident cover.
- Hugh career growth!
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)