Customer Service Representative
Posted on May 29, 2020 by Rapid Response Monitoring
Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
We provide you with extensive 4-week paid training in a structured, team-oriented environment to equip you with the necessary skills to handle emergency alarms, procedures, and protocols to protect life and property. Working on our team will be a rewarding position where you can make an impact on communities across the country every day. We also pay a $3,000 hiring incentive to all new Specialists over the first year of employment just for joining us!
- Handle security alarm emergencies for residences and commercial businesses
- Process inbound/outbound calls from customers and authority agencies
- Provide detail-oriented customer service and support to our customers
- Successfully complete all required training classes
- Associate degree from accredited College, equivalent Military, or 2+ years of work experience in a relevant position, ideally in a role providing customer service
- Proficient computer, written, and verbal skills
- Detailed-oriented and empathetic with a sense of urgency
- Ability to obtain security licenses in all required states
- $3,000 hiring incentive paid over the first year of employment
- Annual salary increases and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- EMD - +$0.50 per hour
- EMT - +$1.00 per hour
- Bilingual in Spanish - +$1.00 per hour
- Fun Company events and giveaways
- Free gym membership
- Pizza Friday
Learn more at
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: or by email: .
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact us by sending an e-mail to . We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.