Sr. Compensation Analyst
Posted on May 28, 2020 by Lifetouch Inc.
The role of the Sr. Compensation Analyst will comprise of supporting the compensation structure for Shutterfly and bridging the compensation practices with the Advance Compensation module in Workday to execute on recurring internal processes, documenting these processes and streamlining them over time to accommodate business scalability, structural complexity and compliance. The ideal candidate will have proven knowledge and development in the disciplines of compensation, Workday, and Reporting.
- Coordinate and administer annual performance review and incentive plan programs.
- Develop and manage focal review tools and processes.
- Counsel and train managers on job evaluation and compensation practices and issues.
- Review salary action proposals to ensure compliance with established guidelines and policies.
- Track and manage internal salary equity.
- Participate in salary surveys, analyze survey output, market trends, competitive pay and survey benchmark data.
- Analyze jobs and make recommendations on offers, salary adjustments, promotions and competitive pay analysis.
- Develop and analyze complex reports and data.
- Develop and report on metrics such as post-review analysis to management, attrition and other data insights for management and users from supported functions
- Audit all data keyed into Workday and payroll-related data
- Assist with the evaluation, modification and presentation of compensation and incentive programs
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Develops reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Works closely with HR team and Payroll to develop guidelines, best practices and procedures and streamline processes
- Develops audit procedures to maintain clean data within Workday
- Manages various compensation projects, timeline and deliverables
- Evaluate jobs, research, interviews and help write job evaluations and descriptions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- 3 to 5+ years working in an HRIS and Compensation related role in Human Resources
- Possess strong analytical skills to effectively analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models, report, metrics, and charts.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday structure, design and setup of Compensation modules and analytics
- Working knowledge of Workday Reporting
- Strong foundation in using Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Application (i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point, Sharepoint)
- Bachelor's in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related field
- Certification in Compensation for Professionals (CCP) a plus