PEGA Decisioning Consultant
Posted on May 27, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton & Partners is looking for a PEGA Decisioning Consultant to start ASAP on project in Mechelen, Belgium.
Location available: Mechelen, Belgium
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6months +
Rate: 550 EUR per day
- At least 8 to 10 years in experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- At least 4 years of experience in hands on experience as a Pega Decisioning consultant with Pega PRPC v5.xv6.xv7.x and Pega frameworks.
- Should be certified PCDC. Generating innovative ideas for Client Problem using BPM solution Part of Automation assignments.
- Good understanding of Business Process and ability to prepare design documents and provide technical effort estimate.
- Should be able to translate the functional requirements into PEGA business processes and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk
- Accountable for ensuring the business architecture of the delivered solution matches customer functional requirements.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
We very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.