Posted on May 27, 2020 by Mastercare
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting people and answering the phones. He/she reports to the Administrator.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school education, including typing and other clerical skills.
- With a minimum of one-year office experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have sufficient visual acuity (with correction) to read printed materials.
- Must have a hearing acuity to hear spoken communications from the general public or co-workers.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position including lifting up to 50 lbs. Bending, stooping, sitting for long periods of time, and standing to accomplish tasks.
Administrative Assistant will typically work in an organized professional office environment while working with other team members.
- Greets people as they enter the Office, answers calls, answers general information questions, screens visitors, and delivers messages.
- Maintain Continuous Quality Improvement records.
- Sends out Birthday and Thank you letters.
- Maintains Client's anonymous and non-anonymous surveys.
- Check the accuracy of accepted documents, e.g., timesheets, DSWs annual quizzes, etc.
- Assists with accounting functions as assigned, e.g., data entry, processing accounts receivable for deposits.
- Organize marketing meetings and promotions.
- Makes appointments and informs staff members of meetings.
- Maintain files for Mastercare Inc.
- Types memos, correspondence, agendas, and reports as required.
- Opens and sorts mail.
- Does photocopying as required.
- It is productive and uses time efficiently.
- Follows instructions, is punctual and attendance is acceptable.
- Cooperate with the supervisor and with the client/family.
- Is self-reliant and plans appropriately.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.