SAP - Project Manager - EAM
Posted on May 23, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Project Manager (Application Development) - EAM
Exciting opportunity for a Sr Project Manager to serve on large scale, well funded application development projects across SAP.
We are looking for an experienced Sr Project Manager who has experience managing SAP related projects in a mixed Agile/Scrum environment. This will be working on SAP and business process re-engineer projects for the enterprise organization. You will manage vendor relationships, conduct risk mitigation planning, and communicate directly with all levels of management. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects at once.
This is an excellent opportunity for a long term contract located in Midtown with close access to MARTA. This role offers flex scheduling!
- Sr level Project Management experience working across all phases of project life cycle.
- 5+ years SAP (ideally Solution Manager)
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party/external vendors
- Experience working within both Agile and Waterfall methodologies (ACTIVATE for Agile and ASAP for Waterfall are ideal)
- Experience with Mobile Device implementation projects