Online Strategy Analyst
Posted on May 23, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Online Strategy Analyst
Are you looking for your next challenging and rewarding opportunity? Then this is the position for you!
You will join a team of seventeen and work on a high-level web initiative for the 9th largest e-Commerce company in the US. Your project will be to focus on one product category and analyze current online performance and trends. Based on findings you will make recommendations for product content displays. The overall goal will be to improve the online experience and optimize displays and content to drive online revenue. Your responsibilities will include being responsible for category product data projects and determining opportunities via analytics tool, implementing digital merchandising strategies from intake to execution (site merchandising), tracking product performance and executing status reports by measuring programs against metric targets, and working with cross functional teams.
This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension or conversion to direct hire in Vinings. However, you will start remotely and return to the office once everyone is allowed back in. This is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a strategy team and be part of a large organization that believes in promoting talent from within. They are well-funded, and willing to invest in the most cutting edge e-commerce tools and trends! This is a great role to advance your career!
- 1+ years of professional experience working in eCommerce and/or Web Analytics
- Adobe Site Catalyst/Discover or Google Analytics or BrightEdge or similar web analytics tool experience
- Experience with analyzing product site performance (site reviewing/site scrubbing)
- Data Analysis experience - highly analytical, comfortable working with numbers, able to provide a data-driven rationale for new projects
- Light Project management experience - ability to run a project from start to finish
- Strong Excel skills - ability to create Pivot tables, V-LookUps, Charts, Graphs, Formulas
- Excellent communication skills - ability to interact with internal clients and present findings
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Marketing, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, etc.)
- Retail or merchandise industry experience
Must be eligible to work in the US without Visa sponsorship or transfer.