MySQL Maria DBA/Remote
Posted on May 22, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this 2-3 Month straight contract role*
*This is a part time remote role*
Dynamic Security Firm is currently seeking a MySQL DBA. Candidate will have a strong understanding our various database clusters and environments. Candidate will be managing, administering, and monitoring the MySQL and MariaDB cluster deployments with the team. Optimizing, Standardizing, and Documenting the database objects and configurations.
- Expertise with standard SQL, Triggers, Views, Stored Procedures, and Grants.
- Understanding of MySQL replication models including statement based, row based, and GTID replication.
- Experience with both OLTP and OLAP databases and the optimization techniques required for both environments.
- Strong Linux server administration skills.
- Bash Scripting and basic programming skills.
- Experience with MariaDB Galera cluster or equivalent.
- Experience working with Agile development processes.