Posted on May 22, 2020 by Ignite Digital Talent
The Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Administrator will design, configure, customize and write programming code to support the development and maintenance of the LIMS.
- Work as a member of the applications development and administration team to maintain and enhance the functionality of the LIMS
- Perform system configuration and customization using standard suite of tools
- Create custom code to automate LIMS system processes
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis
- Lead software demonstrations to ensure that end-user requirements are met
- Perform end-user training
- Document system design characteristics
- 2+ years related experience in LIMS development and administration.
- Thorough knowledge in Labware LIMS, preferred version 6.
- Workflow development, documentation and translation to automated systems
- Proficient in LIMS BASIC and SQL languages, and relational database development
- Experience with creating custom Crystal Reports is a plus
- Life Science background preferred
- Basic understanding of cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, and related regulations associated with Pharmaceutical product manufacturing
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Able to work well with, and understand the needs of, end users, system owners, managers, quality and software developers
- Integration of
- Experience developing solutions in LabWare ELN is a plus
- Experience in instrument integration/automation within LIMS is a plus