Posted on May 22, 2020 by Consol Partners
Windows Engineer - Contract - Netherlands (The Hague) - 400 - 480 Euros per day
A Leading IT Service Provider
As a Windows Engineer you are tasked with the general administration and maintenance of the windows Servers and applications, specifically Microsoft Skype for Business, VOIP and Microsoft exchange. Ensuring that all applications and Servers are running smoothly.
- Proficient English communication skills
- High level knowledge as administrator in Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 Servers and above and VoIP
- High level knowledge as administrator in Microsoft Exchange Servers (2010, 2016 and above)
- Medium or high-level knowledge as administrator of any further Microsoft Server Application
- Reviewing the status of the Windows Applications monitoring platform
- Setting-up, validating and scheduling of housekeeping activities to administer Windows Applications
- Administering Windows Applications according to application demands
- Reviewing the status of Windows Application software in order to keep those updated according requirements and within support contracts
- Reviewing the status of patching on existing Windows Apps infrastructure and evaluate whether or not to apply, considering the associated risks
- Ability to perform changes in a Windows Application including decommissioning, modifications of internal parameters, log files locations, etc.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Windows Engineer - Contract - Netherlands (The Hague) - 400 - 480 Euro per day