Functional Application Manager ITSM
Posted on May 22, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Functional Application Manager/Identity Access Management/IAM
One of our clients in the south of Holland is currently looking for a Functional Application Manager. The client is a major player in the Benelux and recently started up some new projects in their IAM domain. As a functional application manager you can play an important role in this, as you will be responsible for the development, operation, management and optimisation of all applications in the this department. You have the ability to define a functional monitoring solution, and turn this in an agile way into a working solution.
- Have +3 years of working experience in an enterprise environment
- Proven ability to maintain systems from a functional perspective.
- Good troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong ability to maintain a good working relation with internal and external technical and functional stakeholders.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases required;
- Basic knowledge of Control-M (jobs, flows and scheduling) required;
- Knowledge of Aveksa's IAM solution as well as generic access management experience is a definite plus.
- Experience with reporting (Qlik) and data prep (Alteryx, SAS EG) systems is a plus.
- Experience with programming languages (eg SQL, Python) is a plus, as well as Scripting ability (eg Powershell).