Enterprise Architect -Hoofddorp,Nl
Posted on May 22, 2020 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Desired - Agile/Scrum methodology
- Minimum of 15 years of experience as an architect preferably as a Microservices Architect using Open Source & Commercial tools.
- Strong understanding of MicroServices architecture and design patterns.
- Ability to effectively articulate and match technical approach to business need.
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience on Microservices tenets (Circuit Breakers, Chaos Engineering, Service Mesh and Headless & Server less architecture, Microservices transaction patterns etc.)
- Ability to implement MicroServices using Spring Boot, with at least 1 full life cycle engagement using Spring Boot and Spring cloud.
- Good knowledge about container based deployment.
- Good knowledge about API gateway, API management and API documentation.
- Ability to design APIs and follow API standards, error handling, web methods for customer consumption.
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing
- Hands on working experience on Layer APIM Gateway policy development/deployment
- Hands-on expertise on Java, J2EE, XML, JMS, Oracle/SQL knowledge, Linux/Solaris, Build Tools, Application Server, Unix Scripts, Maven or Ant
- Experience working with framework for Enterprise Architecture such as TOGAF or similar
- Knowledge and good experience of latest cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Involvement in DevSecOps with familiarity of the CD/CI pipeline for Source Code control, Build & Test Automation, Release Automation and Production Deployment