Core Platform Developer
Posted on May 22, 2020 by FINTEC Recruit
FINTEC recruit is seeking Core Platform Developer for our client based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. This is a permanent position with salary £60,000 to £90,000 depending on experience, plus benefits. Working in an dynamic and fast paced development environment; some remote/home working if desired. Essential to have experience of some of the following - databases/Docker/Kubernetes/Linux/Java/ Kotlin/ GO/ Rust/ Scala/ C# / F#
- To write clean, efficient and maintainable code in at least one modern programming language, Scala, Java, Kotlin, Go, Clojure, C++, Erlang, Ocaml,Rust, C#, F#, or Haskell
- Experience in SQL development and database operations.
Skills and Experience for the Core Platform Developer role:
- Experience with modern container environments - Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience in using Linux environments
- Experience of Apache Spark or similar data processing tools - Apache Flink or Apache Ignite
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, Cassandra or Elasticsearch
- Experience building and working with distributed microservices and service orchestration.
- Knowledge with a modern provisioning tool like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Experience in AI/Machine Learning.
- Familiarity with modern Continuous Integration and Build tools, GitLab, TeamCity, Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI, Bamboo etc.
Full details of the Developer role available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.