"Darwin Application Developer"
Posted on May 22, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Darwin Application Developer
Location: Remote Position (100%)
Duration: 06 Months Contract
- Manage change requests for our Europe and Asia market implementations. This will require technical knowledge of the Darwin SaaS application which is used for benefit management and SAP HCM which is used as our payroll system of record.
- The developer will be responsible for reviewing business requirements and providing a proposed solution design & effort estimates.
- For all approved changes the developer will be responsible for configuring, testing and implementing the solution to meet the business requirements of each change request. Our changes follow the standard ITIL change mgt process using Service Now as the change migration tool.
Relevant Experience: technical knowledge of the Darwin SaaS application
- SAP HCM platform technical knowledge - with at least 5 years of configuration experience
- Thompson's Darwin Application technical knowledge - with at least 2 years of configuration experience
- Project Management experience - managing small to medium sized projects
Hours of Work: EU morning hours 7:30am - 12pm, to maximize the overlap with Asia- can sit anywhere- this work is 100% remote; however, the person must work the EUROPEAN HOURS listed above. Max hours work per week is 25 hours
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£15 - £17 Hourly
£500 - £550 Daily
£75k - £80k Annual