Software Developer C++/Java
Posted on May 22, 2020 by CXC Global
At CXC, we have the pleasure of partnering with an innovative and forward-thinking global technology client who is searching for a Software Developer C++/Java to join their team on a contract basis.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to work in an international environment with a team of likeminded developers in a cutting-edge company
Our client is passionate about delivering an increasing level of quality to their end customers following agile principles and practices. They are looking for a driven, enthusiastic individual to join their team who has an appetite to deliver the best service and solutions to their customers.
As a Software Developer you will be part of a highly qualified and experienced team. The software platform is implemented in C++ and the OS is Linux. Python and Java are also used.
- Good knowledge of C++ programming
- Scrum/Kanban Agile (SAFe)
- Good knowledge and skills in Java, Python and Linux (Red Hat).
- Common database modelling knowledge (SQL).
- Good knowledge and clear DevOps interests including unit testing and builds including pipes and CI/CD
- Unit testing skills, engagement in build, integration and deploy
- A team player and excellent influencer
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English both oral and written
Nice to have:
- Agile and scrum ceremonies and facilitation interest
- Good knowledge of any of the following - Jenkins, GoCD, GitLab, SonarQube
If you love software engineering and have a passion for development, please click on apply to submit your profile and register your interest.
Due to high volume we are only able to respond to those who are shortlisted.