Human Resources Assistant
Posted on May 22, 2020 by Heinzerling Foundation
This position is responsible for providing support for a variety of Human Resources administrative functions, ensuring accuracy and regulatory compliance in all aspects of work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Creates and maintains employee files and records
- Prepares new employee records in ADP, Kronos, and electronic files
- Enters employee data, changes, and separations, ensuring accuracy in all aspects of data entry
- Completes employee reference checks, exclusion checks, and background checks
- Participates in new employee orientation tracking, preparation, and presentation
- Creates employee ID badges
- Provides support for agency audits
- Completes employment verifications as requested
- Supports department activities and projects
Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent skills/experience.
Experience in Human Resources desired; requires ability to follow confidentiality guidelines.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; friendly, helpful disposition; strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Heinzerling Community is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time