AWS Application Security Engineer
Posted on May 22, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Looking for a candidate that grew up as an application developer and then moved into how to secure the applications into the cloud. You will have strong Python for automation. You will be focused on application security - securing the applications into the cloud. DevOps, CI/CD, Java, Python, NodeJS. Strong AWS
You will design and implement systems and procedures to sustain the security of the data. You will track security violations and identify exposures.
- Strong understanding of application and infrastructure security concepts, including common types of attacks and exploitation techniques.
- Solid experience with various application security tools(ZAP, BURP, Tenable, Check Mark, WebInspect etc)
- Experience intgrating security tools into the DevOps environment
- Familiar with OWASP, CVE, CVSS
- Experience in Python automation and deploying CI and CD tools (Jenkins Git, MAVEN
- Proficient in automation and deploying CI and CD tools and services (Jenkins Pipeline as Code, Git, Maven).
- Experience with Python, bash, Linux Shell or similar
- Experience integrating with native AWS services (CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, EC2, EKS, ECR, S3)
- Hands on experience building solutions with tools and services like AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, or custom build orchestration tools leveraging SDKs or directly interacting with APis
- Experience working one or more of the following languages:Java, Python, or Node.js
- Knowledge of networking, lAM, API and security assessment tools/methodologies.
- Familiar with container and orchestration.
- Familiar with lAM protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpeniD and OAuth.
- Understanding of the cyber threat landscape and methodologies to protect technology assets.
- AWS Certified Developer Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree