Mid-Level IT Project Manager - local to Boston area
Posted on May 22, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
This small to mid-size company is seeking to hire an experienced mid-level IT Project Manager to join their team. This person should be a proven multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple small projects and deliverables for a large program roll-out. The IT Project Manager will plan, track, and report back to stakeholders and executives on a key technology roll-out to over 260 locations. The IT Project Manager is an exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, resourceful, and enthusiastic Team Partner who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. He/she is responsible for adapting methodologies that best suit the Program's needs and managing the delivery plan, tracking Real Time execution, managing team backlog and ensuring delivery cadence.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
4-5+ years of related project management experience within the financial services industry
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Management, Computer Science or related discipline, is required.
Additional Requirements -
- Understand Agile/Scrum/Waterfall methodologies, and be comfortable working in an Agile hybrid environment; Agile Certification (SCRUM, APM) is a big plus
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA
- Experience working within a PMO a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Must be local to the Boston area or planning to specifically relocate to the area.
- This is a direct-hire position. Must be US citizen or Permanent Resident.