Java Tech Lead - Full-stack (HCL)
Posted on May 21, 2020 by Salt
Java Full-stack Technical Lead/Developer
Detailed Job Description:
- You have 7+ years hands-on development experience in Core Java and Angular JS
- You have Exceptional coding skills, Knowledge and experience building applications using Core Java, Angular JS, REST API, Junit, MAVEN, SVN
- You have proven knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts
- You have a working knowledge and experience with AngularJS.
- You are experienced on Database; Skilled at understanding & writing SQL statements; Procedures, Functions, Cursors etc.
- You have experience in methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Test Driven Development(Junit, Mockito) and a real passion for automating Integration Testing.
- You have good Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing toolsets such as Jira/Confluence/Stash/Jenkins or TeamCity
- You possess analytical and problem-solving skills and are hardworking & committed.
- You have hands-on development experience and an ability to deliver high-quality programs with a strong focus on delivery. You should have "Can do" and "hands-on" attitude!
- You follow a Clean-code culture (create clean, documented new code and a strong drive to clean-up Legacy code).
- You are able to lead and drive delivery with best practices and standards.
- You have a proven ability to work well in a highly pressurized and delivery-oriented environment.
- You are willing to learn and work inter-disciplinarily.
- You are a team player and partner.
- If you have experience in Micro Services and Any Cloud technology will be an added advantage
- Expert in Core Java and REST API + hand on exp in Angular (any version)
Good to Have Skills:
- Junit, MAVEN, SVN
If you have experience in Micro Services and Any Cloud technology will be an added advantage
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.