Technical Writer/Project Coordinator
Posted on May 21, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Technical Writer - Project Coordinator - Confluence - Jira - Windchill - Pharmaceutical - English - Spanish - Spain - NextLink Solutions
NextLink is looking for an experienced Technical Writer/Project Coordinator to join our exciting project in Spain.
Are you looking for new roles and this sounds like a good fit?
See more information about the role below and let me know what you think:
Start date: June 2020
End date: 6 months
Extension: Extension planned, prior approval needed
Work location: Barcelona, Spain
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Understand the standard operation procedures and quality management framework for the different types of applications in Roche Diabetes Care.
- Own the Project Documentation plan, follow up documentation completeness, to do minor changes to documents when necessary
- Manage documents' life cycle in DMS (Document management system) upload documents, manage and follow up workflow, review and manage process and ensure documents go through complete cycle to achieve Quality Milestones on time
- Provide status updates to stakeholders on documentation plan
- Work with Quality team to define documentation plan for releases (minor and hotfix releases)
- Maintain project documentation updated in repositories
- Ensure Documents follow quality standards of formatting and content
- Extract content from different tools to create documents (eg Jira)
- Lead and/or contribute to the planning, preparation of documents (including authoring where relevant) and delivery of submissions throughout the product's life cycle
- Support Project Manager in reporting, maintaining reports when necessary
- Organizes the review of produced documentation by subject matter experts; documents and implements their input.
- Ensures monitoring and evaluation of generated documentation.
- Collects input for updates of documentation and does the updating in close cooperation with the QMS manager, the subject matter experts and the project teams.
- Ensures that quality targets, timelines and regulatory requirements are respected.
- When necessary collaborates in writing and updating end technical and functional documentation (Technical specifications, Data Classification reports, etc.) in English for web-based software while respecting project guidelines and documentation standards and templates.
- Contribute to process improvement.
- Proven experience in Technical writing for software applications (preferably pharma business environment)
- Proven experience with Confluence, JIRA, Windchill
- Excellent spoken and written command of English, good working knowledge of Spanish
- Familiarity with software development processes.
- Ability to communicate in an international environment and motivating colleagues from other departments.
- Regulatory experience within the health industry or other relevant experience
- Strong project coordination and follow up skills
- Attention to detail
If you are interested and available please call Diana or send me your most up to date CV on: (see below)