Posted on May 21, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting a SAS Developer (Dutch-speaking) to work a minimum of 6 months in Apeldoorn or Utrecht.
Here are the requirements for SAS Developer (Dutch-speaking) role:
- 3 years HBO bachelor's degree/master's degree in a direction relevant to the position, preferably ICT, business administration or information management
Experience requested for SAS Developer (Dutch-speaking) role:
- Designing and building data boxes, data marts, MI reports and dashboards
- Analyzing MI issues, proposing solutions in the form of an MI design
- Building, testing and delivering MI products
- Organizing and coordinating information, so that overview is created within the team and knowledge is shared
- Tooling used in a management information function
- Demonstrable experience in a comparable function
- Business processes in relation to supporting systems
- Programming - SAS Modules (Base, Macro, Access) SAS Applications (Enterprise Guide, Visual Analytics) and databases (SQL and Teradata)
The assignment requires unique substantive and technical knowledge in the field of substantive solutions within SAS, building/adjusting SAS application tasks, construction tests, design documents, technical design, corrective, adaptive and preventive application maintenance.
Your focus is on the development of databases, data marts, reports and dashboards, including SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Visual Analytics.
The assignment is to create SAS VA dashboards for all managements for both DWB and iPad. The intention is to transfer this knowledge to team members.
A Management Dashboard comprises Generic Personal and Financial KPIs (Key Performance Indicator), Group KPIs that are included in the DG report (Director General) and Management-specific Management information (MI) in the Management Contract of the Management, if not yet included under the Group KPIs.
I am shortlisting immediately, starting ASAP, phone interview this week!
This role is suitable for a SAS Developer (Dutch-speaking), who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!