Data engineer/Build Engineer - Remote start is OK !
Posted on May 21, 2020 by Eurostaff Group Limited
For our client in Brussels we are looking for a Data engineer/Build Engineer. The role is remote until lockdown and some onsite presence will be needed thereafter.
- Strong practical experience with implementation of CI/CD pipelines in TFS/AzureDevops
- Strong practical experience with git, Azure & PowerShell
- Working knowledge of common database technologies including MS SQL
- Experience with the Octopus deployment and release management tool is a plus
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
- Good understanding of test automation tools or frameworks
- You'll be using Azure Pipelines, which is a continuous delivery tool. You'll be adding support for test tools and integration with your develOps tool chain.
- You'll be using Azure Pipeline as a cloud service that you can use to automatically build and test code projects. You'll use Azure PL to combine the CI/CD to test and bu8ild your code.
- You'll be using Azure Powershell as a windows platform and Scripting language to simplify and automate the management of azure cloud services.
This is a 3 months contract, with an immediate start.