Posted on May 21, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of my leading technical clients who is at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide we are looking for a DevSecOps Consultant who is available for an immediate interview (Via video call due to the current pandemic) and can be available to join on-site immediately in Amsterdam within a safe environment observing social distancing rules.
As a DevSecOps Consultant you will have at least 5 years experience and ideally, be fluent in Dutch - although not essential if you tick all the boxes!
What is expected of you:
As a DevSecOps consultant, you will be working closely with the customer team for the design and development of security solutions, CI/CD tools and standards security solutions.
- As a Security consultant you will be recognizing the security improvements within the cloud platform around automation and CI/CD, access controls, network, automated compliance, alerting and forensics etc.
- Train & Coach DevOps teams on security aspects & standards.Good in stakeholder management
- Good in implementation of security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures, threat modelling
- Good in Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience in Vulnerability, compliance, Patch management, Anti-malware, Access Control Management toolsets, Secure Coding
- Experience in tools like Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, containers etc
- Microsoft certified Security Engineer
- CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM and CCSK certification would be plus
This is an immediate opening hence preference would be given to those who can join immediately or ASAP.
What is in it for you:
In addition to the base salary as stated, if you join my client, you will have a clear career path within a young and dynamic team. My client has unprecedented career opportunities and there is enough room for initiative to shape your inspiring ideas. Your colleagues are ready to guide you to the top. Your success and performance will of course also be well rewarded in the form of a good basic salary and bonuses to results.
The package includes:
- space to determine your own development and growth
- training budget of Euros 3,000 per year to gain even more knowledge
- biweekly - full-day - knowledge sessions with colleagues.
- pension scheme
- unlimited holidays (if you promise to come back!)
- travel allowance
- a lease car that you can choose yourself!
- a laptop
- a business phone
If this interests you and you want to be considered for this opportunity, please do not delay in applying for this role.
If my phone number is displayed, please contact via email as I am currently working from home due to the UK lockdown.
I will contact you to discuss ASAP.