Security Cleared (SC) Active Directory Consultant/SME - NATO CTS
Posted on May 21, 2020 by Synergize Consulting Ltd
We have multiple positions are required by a leading IT Vendor based in Mons, Belgium; this is a great opportunity to secure an initial 5-6-month contract with potential for extensions in the project timeline.
The following roles includes data center modernization and consolidation for a European customer. The project includes two datacenters, in two different countries, and multiple end users located at 44 sites in 29 countries.
Active Directory - Must be NATO CTS Cleared
The Engineer shall perform design, implementation, and configuration of virtualized and physical IT architectures supporting virtualized and physical desktop environments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, installation, configuration, and management of on-prem Active Directory environment
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server 2016 Active Directory Domain Services
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server 2016 Active Directory Federation Services
- Experience migrating users from Legacy AD environments to new environments
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Experience with AD DS migration tools such as the Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT) and Quest Migration Manager (QMM)
- Knowledge and understanding of security tokens, inc. SAML, OIDC and OAuth 2.0
- Any experience or knowledge integrating Microsoft Identity Manager 2016
- Any experience or knowledge integrating Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Any experience or knowledge integrating Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015
- Any experience or knowledge integrating Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- Knowledge and understanding of LDAP and X.500 directory standards and protocols
- Knowledge and understanding of X.509 PKI standards and protocols (Entrust, etc)
- Develop and maintain O&M Standard Operating Procedures for developed capabilities
- Ability to develop written operations procedures and to provide content for development of computer-based training for operations staff
- Understand and implement hardening policies as defined by client standards and industry standards
- Generate solutions to complex problems which integrate into the program environment
- Identify issues and create improvement processes to help with the reduction of incident outage times
- Performs system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves; to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements
Work is primarily in Belgium and requires some travel to other International customer sites.
Ability to obtain and maintain a COSMIC Top-Secret Security Clearance is required.