Posted on May 21, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER - IOS, SWIFT, OBJECTIVE-C
Duration: 12 months
Start date: Immediate/1 month notice
Location: Remote in Sweden
Great opportunity for an experienced iOS Developer to join a global client based in Sweden.
Candidates are required to live in Sweden already as onsite visits are required.
- Responsible for driving the requirements, analysing, and proposing the best solution to the customer.
- Responsible for leading and developing iOS applications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Responsible for requirement walkthrough with all the stakeholders.
- Responsible for Peer review the code in the development and implementation of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience in working on the latest trends in the Digital space to develop industry-based use cases/applications.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in designing and building applications for iOS platform
- Sound knowledge in iOS Application Development using Swift programming language & Objective -C.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to Back End services
- Experience with Unit test and UI test frameworks supported by iOS
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration and Continuous delivery of Mobile application
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills to drive change.
- Strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around iOS platform. Used MVC, MVP, MVVM design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in Agile methodology
Nice to have
- Knowledge & insights in the banking industry & customer base in Europe and India.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with performance and memory tuning.
- Integration of different frameworks like Google analytics, Adobe analytics, Alamofire, and reusable component.
- Have good knowledge in quality assurance of software implementation.
- Good at gathering functional and non-functional requirements and development.
- Knowledge in waterfall and agile mode of software implementation.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.