Posted on May 21, 2020 by e-resourcing Limited
UI/UX Designer, Utilities, Brussels
As member of a squad delivering iterative MVPs of a web portal redesign our interactions with our stakeholders, you will be in charge of the data availability and integration from different source systems with a focus on flexibility and results driven.
The mission will last six month, renewable and is full time. You start in May 2020.
- Lead or co-lead workshops on functional framing, ideation and co-design with business and users, or even on an ad hoc basis for user tests and focus groups
- Collecting user needs and collecting user feedback throughout the project by implementing appropriate research methods (on-site observations, interviews, user tests, surveys, etc.)
- Designing the personas
- Identify use cases, define and formalize user itineraries or make recommendations for improvement to existing itineraries
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Realize wireframes and produce clickable functional prototypes with mocked data
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders
- Communicate design ideas, concepts and interactions for development
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Carry out permanent monitoring of new uses
- At least 4/5 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer preferably in digital agency including a significant design project in an Agile context
- Excellent in UX, design thinking and lean startup methodologies
- Proven experience in Front End UX/UI digital channel implementations like application development, web solutions and business support systems
- User-focused, analytical and have strong verbal, visual design, written and verbal communication skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Experienced & Familiar with Sketch, Axure, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe XD, etc.
- 3 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Bachelor's degree in a related field: Visual Design/Business/IT
- Fluent in English. Additional language in Dutch or French is a plus
- Creative, autonomous, empathic, team player and result driven