Upstream Procurement Project Coordinator - English Speaking - Remote +
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Marlin Green
Upstream Procurement Project Coordinator - English Speaking - Remote + Basel
We are currently searching for an English speaking Project Coordinator, who is specialised in Upstream Procurement processes, relating to a software selection process.
The project will be based primarily remotely, but the client requires a senior profile who is experienced in working remotely and performing a coordination role as such. It is also expected to be able to travel for workshops once COVID-19 related travel restrictions have been lifted, but this will be only very occasionally.
- The client is searching for a Senior (8+ years experience) Upstream procurement Project Coordinator, who has experience in overseeing the implementation of a cloud based procurement platform (eg Ariba, Coupa etc).
- Must be a business facing profile, not looking for a technical person or someone who will perform customising etc.
- Must have experience with at least 2 cloud platforms, more is better.
- Background in procurement and procurement processes is also needed, must know how a procurement function works within a business, not just from an IT perspective.
- Specifically, upstream processes geared towards cost efficiencies
- SAP integration knowledge is a big plus
- Must be a fluent English speaker
Start: June/July 2020
Duration: 6 months + long term extension
Location: Remote + Occasional travel to Basel in Switzerland
If you are interested in this role, then please apply now with your CV in a Word document for immediate consideration.