Solution Architect | Banking | Contract
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the leading banking groups in the Netherlands and they are currently in need of a Solution Architect.
Length: initially until end of September 2020
Language: Dutch & English (Both are a MUST)
What you would be doing:
* You translate business and IT requirements into high level solution designs,
* You are a sparring partner for business, development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders,
* You use your excellent knowledge of architectural principles and how these support developers to build upon the platform,
* You are and remain abreast of the latest market and technological developments and incorporate these in the execution of your architecture designs,
* You support several teams by educating them and helping them make choices,
* You play a key role in monitoring and ensuring the quality of the work of both pre ready and done teams,
* You guide the teams forward to sustain an optimal modern application (landscape).
Customer focus, Good communication skills, and expectation management are clearly essential for the role of Solution architect Online business banking
* Educated at University level, finished BSc or MSc degree, eg Computer Science,
* Minimum 8 years of experience in banking and/or financial services,
* Experienced in lending, credit, and/or special asset risk management,
* Experienced as a team lead and/or software architect,
* Experienced in stakeholder management,
* Experienced with Agile, Scrum, Lean, DevOps, SAFe,
* Fluent in English and Dutch languages, both orally and in writing, SQL
* Broader knowledge and interest in software architecture, modern technologies, cloud-native data development, ETL, RESTful services, security models is highly desirable
* Knowledge of Datavault and DataScience are a pre
* Excellent knowledge of architectural principles and how these support developers to build upon the platform.