Senior Data Scientist (Dublin/remote)
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Robert Walters
Calling all highly experienced Data Science professionals! This is a great opportunity work and lead diverse projects for a world leading Mobile Gaming Unicorn Business based in Dublin- Ireland. If you are a data driven professional with a passion for Data Science and Machine Learning this role is calling your name!
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
£80.000-£110,000 + BENEFITS
The Data Science team plays an essential role in making their games reach billions of players. The data science team build multiple data products used to predict in-game user behaviour and optimise marketing operations. As part of the team you will collaborate with several other teams in Technology, Marketing, and Product. It is challenging work, but fun too.
Data scientists within the team are full stack. They understand the business context of their work, conceptualise solutions, extract and prepare data, create visualisations, develop models, write production-ready code, deploy algorithms and track their performance.
You will be:
- Developing algorithms that deal with a variety of prediction tasks at scale
- Creating data products that enable the best marketing efforts
- Collaborate with marketing managers, data engineers, and other data scientists to optimise products distribution
- Working in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You've worked as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- You like solving open and difficult problems for which there is no obvious solution
- You are motivated by the value you generate to the business, not just the accuracy of your models
- You communicate in a clear and effective way in different media
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around
- 3+ years of hands on experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- Knowledge of statistics and machine learning that is both broad and deep
- Great coding skills, familiarity with Scripting languages (Python, R), distributed computing (Spark, Presto or Hive) and version control (Git)
- Plus: time series, hierarchical models, Real Time bidding algorithms.
- £80.000 - £100.000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Orlando Ruiz via the Apply link on this page.