Posted on May 20, 2020 by ITech Consult
Test Engineer (m/f) - verification and validation of products/system integration/good communication and presentation skills/English
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Region Zug we are looking for a Test Engineer, with knowledge of verification and validation of products in a highly regulated environment.
In our Modular Workflow and IT Solution organization, we provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes, which result in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care. With the most complete portfolio in the market, we offer the best customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories). In the field of Lab Automation, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work together within a motivated team. Our laboratory automation system consists of several integrated components, ie diagnostic analyzers, transportation HW, computer HW and SW as well as consumables. To develop and optimize an entire diagnostic laboratory solution we need your experience to complete our team. You will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes. Your main task will be to design, execute & document test cases on component, system and solution level.
As our perfect new team member, you have already gained some verification and validation experiences in the field of medical diagnostics and bring experience in laboratory automation. You have a basic electrical background or understanding and you like to configure larger systems mechanically as well as electronically. A certain affinity to IT controlled HW is beneficial.
Areas of responsibility:
- Integration of system components to a final solution, including hands-on activities with respect to mechanical, electronic and software aspects
- Reviewing requirement and specification documentation to ensure clarity and testability
- Designing & executing test cases for hardware, software, and consumables
- Analyzing and documenting test results, reporting and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
- Collaborating with different system component development areas and teams
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Verification and validation
Professional, technical and personal requirements:
- University degree or comparable in engineering or life science, with experience in the field of medical diagnostics. Graduates can also apply for the vacant position as long as they come from the disciplines mentioned and already have experience in the laboratory environment
- 2 years of working experience in verification and validation of products in a highly regulated
- Strong experience in system integration of distributed systems, preferably in the diagnostics industry
- Dynamic, flexible and solution-oriented person. Strong troubleshooting skills and a "Solution thinking" mindset in a multidisciplinary approach is required
- English level at least B2 or higher (the hole documentation is written in English)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes
Nice to Haves:
- Obstinate personality who sees problems as a challenge
- A proactive, open personality, which is characterized by a high level of service
- Previous experience in the GXP/IVD area
- German is a plus
Reference no: 919360 AD
Role: Test Engineer
Industry: Pharma Industry
Location: Region Zug, Switzerland
Launch: August 2020
Duration: until 31.12.2020, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.