Senior Software Engineer
Posted on May 20, 2020 by AutoDesk
We require an exceptional software developer to join our BIM 360 team. BIM 360 is a suite of cloud-based solutions for the construction industry, including our market leading Navisworks, Glue, Field and Docs products.
The successful candidate will join an experienced team building products that provide a cloud connected experience for our world leading design tools. The successful candidate will have proven C#/.Net experience with a good analytical and presentation skills.
Candidates will be able to describe modern OOD techniques and will be passionate about the .NET framework.
Technical skills include:
- Good knowledge of Object-oriented design and (C#) coding skills
- Experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with Architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with software configuration management tools (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, TravisCI)
- Experience developing and/or working with automated test environments.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills and competent presentation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Masters/PhD are a plus
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with its radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£49.9k - £56.1k Annual