Posted on May 20, 2020 by AutoDesk
You'll be part of an engineering team working on complex projects built with React, Redux, Styled Components and Jest.
You'll collaborate with product managers, software architects and UX designers, plus with teams across the worldwide organisation.
You'll proactively participate in the team's agile processes.
You'll be committed to collaborative problem solving, design, and innovation.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with CSS, including preprocessors (e.g., Sass or LESS) and/or CSS-in-JS tools (e.g., Styled Components)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (e.g., Git)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of accessibility issues and techniques
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth
- Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization techniques
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£60 - £70 Daily