NATO Cleared Project Support officer/Project Management Assistant
Posted on May 20, 2020 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a massive Global Consultancy who require a Project Management Assistant, with NATO Clearance. This will be a 5-month contract based in Mons, Belgium
Role: Project Support officer/Project Management Assistant
Duration: 3months +
Location: Mons, Belgium
NATO Clearance required
- Under the supervision of the Head Project Support Office (PSO), the incumbent will perform duties such as the following:
- Support the day-to-day operation of all Organizational Elements with P3SM responsibilities, specifically support to staff in the use of the project management toolset:
- Reporting using the Agency Business Intelligence tools;
- Oracle Business Applications;- Provide support to Project Managers (PMs), and to the management teams of Organisational Elements in the following tasks:
- Assist with project planning, resourcing, and cost estimation;
- Assist with project-related data entries, data quality assurance, and report generation;
- Assist with cross-project coordination;
- Support to the development of new P3SM processes/tools, or tool-related procedures;
- Act as point of contact, and deal diplomatically, on a variety of issues in relation to P3SM tools and processes.
- Maintain project baselines;- Ensure P3SM processes and procedures are followed in accordance with NATO and Agency Directives and guidelines, and give advice accordingly to staff.
- Higher vocational training in a relevant discipline, or equivalent combination of qualification and experience;
- At least five years' experience in a progressively responsible technical and administrative support job, with at least 2 years within the Project Management/Project support domain;
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to develop and set in place new processes and procedures;
- Skilled in the use of advanced computer-based tools in the areas of office automation (MS Office Suite especially MS Excel, MS SharePoint);
- Familiar with project management/project planning methods and tools including MS-EPM/MS-Project;
- Familiar with principles of accounting and finance;
- Ability to take initiative and a flexible approach allowing the incumbent to respond reliably and competently to changing requirements in a demanding environment.