SQL Sever Developer
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Capgemini Financial Services UK Ltd
Who you'll be working with
Capgemini Financial Services requires a SQL Developer for our Insights & Data Practice who will be working with our banking & Insurance clients.
We'd particularly like to hear from you if you have some experience working with data analytics within capital markets or banking industry. All our roles are permanent, Full time positions, based in Glasgow but travel will be expected.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design of database (DB) code in line with functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure correct tooling in place for development, testing & monitoring purposes
- Implementing policies for security, reliability and service optimisation
- Consider DB capacity, stats, performance
- Consider DB growth and feed requirements to Eng Mgrs
- Ensure code is future proof for next version
- Ensure Unit Test coverage for code
- Database Architecture
- Produce Runbooks
- Complete Merging/Branching for next release
- Ensure branching/merging standards are adhered to
What you'll bring
Working knowledge of the following technical skills:
- SSL/TLS security
- SQL Server
- SQL Stored Proceedures/Database development
- Datawarehouse design principles