IT Infrastructure Specialist (Network)
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
My client is a product based company which specialises in healthcare engineering and manufacturing industry. They are an internation company, headquarted in Switzerland.
At the moment as they are expanding, thay are looking to hire an IT Infrastructure Specialist (Network) for a role of a permanent nature.
- Esuring the best planning, justification, acquisition and implementation of the IT infrastructure
- Operating the IT infrastructure consisting of computing Servers and peripheral equipment, and data and voice network services including storage management, backup and recovery of them
- Optimizing operations and support structures to create an efficient and effective IT infrastructure covering responsible area
- Monitoring the performance of the IT Network Infrastructure
- Coordinating component replacements with suppliers and other teams to limit interruptions
- Planning and execution of trainings for world-wide 1st and 2nd level Service Desks, creation of training documentation and general documentation
- Solid experience in installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting SMB and corporate networks
- Reviewing security architecture, Firewall configurations, IDS/IPS and security controls for new and proposed systems
- Advanced experience with VLANs, MPLS, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, BGP, etc.
- Familiarity with Aruba, Checkpoint, etc.
As a member of them you will be working with the best infrastructure team.
They are also offering a compettive salary accompanied by an attractive bonus scheme.
In addition, you will be working for a company with an international impact which is now at their highest success.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.