Posted on May 20, 2020 by Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc
Lags Medical Centers is seeking an experienced Physical Therapist to join our expanding practice. Our well established and respected practice is expanding to include Physical Therapists. This is a great opportunity to grow with us.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations according to APTA standards of practice as well as state standards.
- Develop Plan of Treatment for each patient based on initial and ongoing
- Evaluations including short- and long-term goals, collaboration demands of other staff members, and required patient and caregiver involvement.
- Implement Plan of Treatment on a consistent schedule and adjust this schedule and plan according to patient progress.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures.
- Evaluate mobility, strength and current level of patient function, while setting goals to improve in these areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Report patient progress to patient, patient caregivers and loved ones, facility staff and healthcare professionals involved in ongoing treatment/care of patients.
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their Plan of Treatment with appropriate in-home care services.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, etc.
- Assist other facility staff members as needed to provide care and create a clean, orderly and effective environment for rehabilitation and physical therapy.
Lags Medical Centers offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 11 Paid Holidays and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day work week.
Lags Medical Centers is a pain management group operating throughout California, Oregon, Washington & Nevada. Since 2000, the LAGS alternative approach to pain treatments has returned patients to a healthy, active lifestyle: restoring function by minimizing pain.. Requirements:
- BS or master's degree in Physical Therapy from a physical therapy program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Current Physical Therapy license for state of California (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience providing physical therapy to patients in a fully equipped PT facility
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (with AED).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.