Senior Developer - Global Prime Brokerage up to €115,000pa
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Caspian One Ltd
My client is looking to expand their Global Prime Brokerage team in Dublin. Joining a team of highly driven and intelligent developers you would be responsible for providing a broad range of system solutions development to business problems through the development and programming of applications systems.
Supporting a Global Prime Brokerage Business, leveraging prior Prime Brokerage experiences and knowledge in the technical buildout of a global technology platform. The focus is on Portfolio Margin Calculation/Reporting, Credit Risk, Client Reporting, Global Trade Processing and Securities Lending.
- Responsible for analysing a broad range of business requirements, conducting program/system research and analysis to identify key components for solutions delivery and problem resolution.
- Develop new applications and perform unit/component test for new application development initiatives.
- Ensure effective communication of solutions development requirements.
- Inform key stakeholders of any issues that may impact other areas of the project and resolve or escalate issues as required.
- Support business enquiries and business activities through execution of small enhancements and break/fix implementations (eg source code changes).
- Work as part of a team to ensure the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
BE A PART OF THE TEAM:
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies, emerging trends/developments and grow knowledge of the business, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques
- Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines as assigned
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/points of interest
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team
- Establish effective relationships across multiple business and technology partners, program and project managers
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate Graduate degree, preferred 5-7 years relevant experience