Intermediate Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Tester)
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for individuals with 3+ years of software testing experience. For this contract assignment, you will be part of a lean, cross functional team that is delivering a country-wide rollout of a new product . You will be responsible for performing software testing activities, using a variety of testing approaches and techniques. This position requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize and reduce redundancies in testing efforts, minimize complexity, and create efficiency without compromising effectiveness.
Experience with API testing/Postman and risk-based testing is required.
Does this sound like the right fit for you?
- Knowledge & Experience in experience in risk-based testing approaches, test plan preparation, and test execution
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly including shifting to other IT roles
- Experience with: Postman, Microsoft ADO, Cloud technologies, APIs
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience eliciting requirements
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge and experience in Software Testing
- Business process improvement experience
- Insurance/Financial industry background (Commercial knowledge a plus)
- Experience working as an Agile Analyst (requirement gathering and testing)
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum/Nexus)
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time