IT Infrastructure Solution Architect- Dublin (Contract)
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Click
We are recruiting for an experienced IT Infrastructure Solution Architect on long term contract based in Dublin working for a financial services group.
The main purpose of the role is to design, manage, develop and provide IT infrastructure services for the organisation and its customers ensuring all the campus physical networks, communications rooms, data centre and other equipment are maintained and deployed to the required standard.
- Work on the architecture for infrastructure solutions.
- Ensure best practice is adhered to.
- Design and implement Active Directory and working on the SCOM 2 upgrade.
- Devops, Cloud, Azure, Powershell and Bash, Linux, Active Directory, Windows Server experience required.
- Provide architectural direction to Infrastructure projects.
- To work across the multiple platforms including Network, Telecommunications, Middleware, Storage, and Security.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Infrastructure Architecture in place.
- Ensure all appropriate internal standards are applied.
- TOGAF certified.